Friday April 3, 2015
Spring has finally arrived, which means the Easter Bunny will be arriving this weekend! With Easter just two days away, Normandy Homes has rounded up the top Easter events in Plano for you and the family to enjoy.
1. Bring out the flashlights because there will be an Adults-Only Evening Egg Hunt on April 16th from 7:15pm to 10:30pm at Heritage Farmstead! Hunt for hundreds of hidden eggs in the dark around the museum property. Each egg will contain a special prize inside (certificates, coupons and more!). So don’t forget to bring a basket because this is one Easter event in Plano you do not want to miss!
2. This year the kids will love the Easter Extravaganza at Parkwood Green Park! There will be lots of fun activities for all to enjoy including egg hunts, egg relays, train rides, cookie decorating, and more. Bring your baskets!
3. If you are looking for really fun Easter events in Plano, gather up the family this year and head on over to the Plano Aquatic Center for a one-of-a-kind hunt on April 4th! The Easter Bunny and Par-D Duck have hidden eggs in the swimming pool for kids to find and collect. Be sure to bring a container to be able to take all your eggs home!
4. Connection Point Church will be having an Easter Service at 10:30am followed by an Egg Hunt! Enjoy prizes, a bounce house and visit from the Plano Fire Department. Not to mention an appearance from the Easter Bunny!
5. Join the Preston Meadow Lutheran Church this year for a Family Easter Celebration! Families with children two-years old through 2nd grade are invited to this fun annual easter event in Plano for egg hunts, crafts, games and even a petting zoo!
Normandy Homes would like to wish everyone a very Happy Easter! We hope you all enjoy these 5 Easter events in Plano and we would love to hear about your favorite event this year in our comment section below!