Friday February 13, 2015
Hosted twice a year, NY NOW features 2,800 exhibiting companies showcasing their very best home, lifestyle & gift lines for the world to see. This year, NY NOW was reorganized into three completely new sections, Home, Lifestyle, & Handmade, for attendees to experience each unique market collection. Because Normandy Homes is always staying on top of the latest home & lifestyle trends, here are some major NY NOW highlights that everyone is talking about.
Accent on Design
The area known as Accent on Design showcased the latest innovative trends from designers around the world. One in particular, is a young artist named Elyse Graham, who is known for producing one-of-a-kind pieces. Shaping plaster inside inflated balloons, she is able to create some stunning vases!
Is your home missing a Casca Bowl? Not to worry, Anna Rabinowicz just designed a new, nature-inspired Casca Bowl, featuring a semi-precious gemstone core drenched in 24k gold. Just think about how beautiful a piece like that would look on your tabletop!
- Made from wood and cork, Melanie Abrantes, designed hand-turned candlesticks, planters, and serving boards.
- We all know Texas weather can be unpredictable, which is why every home could use this unique handsome umbrella stand by Umbra.
- Let there be light: Tiab Inc. designed extremely creative filament shapes for light bulbs for the home.
- Colorful striped fabrics are back according to French Line Artiga’s new Printemps collection.
- Scout Regalia’s SR Wall rack including hooks is perfect for hanging up the family’s coats or for displaying family photos.
Staying on top of the latest home and lifestyle trends can be difficult sometimes, which is why Normandy Homes is happy to keep you updated on what’s new in the market! Take a look at our brand new communities and floorplan designs, by heading over to our website or give us a call at 972-905-5001 for more information about where we're located.